Nuffnang Ad

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Hair Style!

Yeap! I changed my hairstyle again! And I really love it! It's been a long long time since I cut my hair so short that I couldn't tie it up. My head feel so light, really light.

I went to the J's salon at Goodwood Park Hotel. My stylist has the most boring hairstylist's hair ever. She's a lady, in her late 40's I guess. She look so common and normal that you wouldn't think she's a stylist. Anyway, when I told her I want neck length, I was actually refering to my shoulder-neck connection length, so there was a little miscomm, but it was a nice surprise! But I do have a little complaint and that is they are not initiated enough. I was trying to clear off those hair off my face and they did not offer me a tissue. Tsk Tsk Tsk. And, they openly display their seniority, like ordering those sidekicks here  a little harsh, When I saw it, I was like, woah, so worked up for wat?

Watever, I like my hair, and I love the colour! Nice right?

3 comments:

apriltan18 said...

May I know who your stylist is? Reviews from http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/js-salon-goodwood-waterfront-hotel/ sounds good so may want to try!

Unknown said...

I can't remember her name. She'a middle age lady with a lot of white hair. I think it's not too bad, but I havent go back there for a long time already. maybe it's better if u ask ur friends to intro hair stylist for u.

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! You should post a picture of it on http://www.zupado.com for our readers to see what a feb job they did!